Participating entrants agree to be bound by the following conditions, and compliance with these conditions are necessary in order to be valid.
- All residents of Singapore are eligible to participate;
- Inclusive of Singapore permanent residents, valid employment pass holders, work permits, dependent passes, student passes, S passes; residing in Singapore.
- Participants below eighteen (18) years of age require an appropriate permission from the parent or legal guardian before partaking in the contest.
- The period of the contest will be from 9 April 2019 to 16 April 2019 (5pm).
- Participants are to:
1) Read the article and note down which acts they would like to see
2) Follow the BeScene Instagram page and Skechers Sundown Festival Instagram page 3) Comment with the acts they would like to see on the giveaway post on BeScene’s Instagram
4) Tag a friend they would like to bring along
Entries will only be considered valid when the 3 steps mentioned in point 2 are complete.
- Participants must submit their entries during the Contest Period and time as stated on point 1.
- BeScene, in its own discretion, will pick and announce 1 contest winner for each of the different movies.
- 1 winner will be selected to receive 2x VIP passes for the Skechers Sundown Festival.
- Each pass is valid on all of the days of the event (19 – 21 April 2019, Friday – Sunday).
- More event details: https://sundownfestival.sg/
- The winner will be notified via Instagram comments within 2 hours of the closing time. Upon contest participation, winners agree to BeScene posting their Instagram user name and/or Instagram profile on BeScene’s Instagram page.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 hours of notification from closing time, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- If the original prize winner is subsequently disqualified from the Contest for any reason whatsoever, BeScene reserves the right to select another prize winner.
- Once shortlisted as a winner, please provide us with these information:
- Full name (as stated in the NRIC, Fin or Passport) and NRIC Number
- Mobile or daytime contact phone number
- Email address
- NRIC is required for verification.
- BeScene reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this contest. Verification is at the discretion of BeScene.
- Collection of the prize will be instructed by a BeScene Representative.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In respect of all matters to do with the contest, decisions made by BeScene will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants are solely responsible for all online engagements; including and not limiting to comments, shares and likes made under the participant’s name, online user name, email address and/or Instagram profile.
- BeScene reserves the right to delete or edit, without notice, to any posts, comments, entries, or content that we deem, in our sole discretion, inappropriate or in violation of Instagram’s term of use.
- BeScene acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- BeScene shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage at bescene.sg. BeScene also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Upon participating in this contest, it is agreed for BeScene to collect, use and process participant’s information provided in order to execute our services, advertising, marketing and/or other purpose in regards to communicating BeScene’s products and services, our partners and/or appointed affiliates.
Please be advised that BeScene shall not be held responsible for any possible consequences that may result from public downloading by third party viewers as all materials posted on Instagram are subject to public viewing.